Sunday, March 26, 2017

Courage


The current challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog is to use a window or aperture on your project. When I looked at the gorgeous inspiration photo for the challenge (below), an idea immediately came to mind.


My interpretation is quite literal. Once I had the window and the scene through it finished, I searched through my stash for a fitting sentiment. I found that to be the hardest part with this project. I felt like the woman in the photo is doing some big pondering. When I ran across this one (PTI A Little Inspiration) in my stash, it seemed to be very fitting.

I am also playing at:          



Supplies
Stamps - PTI A Little Inspiration
Paper - Tim Holtz Woodgrain Cardstock, SU Soft Sky, SU Early Espresso, PTI Kraft, Neenah Solar White
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot, Fossilized Amber
Accessoriies - MISTI, Memory Box Grove Branch Die, Memory Box Small Madison Window Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangle Dies.

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabulous take on the photo inspiration, Stephanie! Your inking and sentiment are beautiful.

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! What a terrific take on our inspiration photo! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for your lovely comment on my Stamplorations card, you will have to show how you case it. I love this card. Funny I have many window dies but seldom use them but this is a great idea. I am now following you.xx ♥[aNNie]

Gerrina said...

Wow that is a beautiful window, but the scene you made behind it is stunning! Think this is a winner! Hugs, Gerrina

Kara Lynne said...

Amazing, Stephanie! That scene outside the window is WOW! What a fantastic sentiment - just perfect for the mood of this card!

Teresa Kline said...

hello! gorgeous card, great design and style! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card...love it totally..great sentiment..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal